Edmonton, Alberta is a buzzing city with year-round local events and attractions that makes it the perfect Canadian getaway. Visit the Four Points Edmonton South and experience our great location near all the amazing shopping, attractions and festivals that Edmonton has to offer.
- Castrol Raceway
- Edmonton International Airport
- Edmonton Queen Riverboat
- Edmonton Valley Zoo
- Fort Edmonton Park
- Jurassic Forest
- Northlands Coliseum
- Old Strathcona
- Royal Alberta Museum
- Telus World of Science and IMAX
- West Edmonton Mall
- Whitemud Amusement Park
How To Get Here
Below is a list of the fun that awaits on your next trip to Edmonton.
- Fort Edmonton Park - Go back in time more than 150 years and walk through the days of the fur trade, and the pioneer years of 1885, 1905 and 1920. Costumed interpreters bring the past to life, answer your questions and invite you to experience the best of the period. Take a ride on a steam train, shop 'til you drop, or hit the Midway for rides games and more fun.
- Muttart Conservatory - Inside the pyramids, three biomes are in the Conservatory’s year-round displays. A fourth pyramid houses creative feature displays, changing up to eight times a year. As an accredited museum, the Muttart Conservatory preserves and grows one of Canada’s largest botanical collections, and shares knowledge and enthusiasm with visitors.
- Elk Island Park - Winter is part of being Canadian and Elk Island National Park is a great place to discover some of the best things our Canadian winters have to offer.
- Edmonton Valley Zoo - The Edmonton Valley Zoo is home to more than 300 wild creatures – from tigers to red pandas and lemurs to sea lions and wolves. Open year-round except for Christmas Day.
- Edmonton Queen Riverboat - A unique attraction in the heart of downtown Edmonton where visitors can experience one of the most picturesque views of the river valley and city in a relaxing atmosphere. Enjoy a family-friendly cruise or romantic dinner for two, Edmonton Queen sails four days a week.
- Jurassic Forest - A prehistoric dinosaur park near Edmonton, Alberta, where families can discover and learn in an outdoor environment. Human visitors to the Forest will enjoy guided safaris with expert Jurassic Forest staff. Additionally, guests can watch dinosaurs in action, dig for ancient remains and camp and picnic in a land populated with plants and animals that ruled the planet 250 million years ago.
- Telus World of Science and IMAX - This broad-based science centre located on the southwest corner of Coronation Park offers science lovers a variety of exhibits and galleries. Features an IMAX theater and numerous other programs suitable for children and adults of all ages to enjoy. Operated by the Edmonton Space & Science Foundation.
- West Edmonton Mall - Enjoy exclusive shopping, fine dining, exciting entertainment and thriving nightlife at North America's largest mall. Conveniently located just a short drive from Four Points Edmonton South.
- Old Strathcona - A historic district located in south-central Edmonton, once the commercial core of the separate city of Strathcona, is now the area's main arts and entertainment district. Visitors can enjoy live music and theatre, shopping, festivals, restaurants and more.
- Castrol Raceway - Canada's Premier Motorsports Complex formerly known as "Capital City Raceway Park," "Capital Raceway," "Labatt Raceway," and "Budweiser Motorsports Park."
- Northlands Coliseum - The Coliseum is Edmonton's indoor ice arena home to the Edmonton Oilers. The ice rink also hosts shows in addition to hockey tournaments.